Posted by Kris Tabetando | October 22, 2016
Since 2007, our founder has provided mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory and brokerage services to web-based or Internet businesses at an investment banking firm. A few case studies are presented here.
Internet Investors Group brings together investors and partners looking to acquire and manage profitable established web-based or Internet businesses.
We are active managers and investors in the businesses that we acquire. We believe that the more active experienced brainpower we have on our team, the more successful we will all be.
We buy Internet businesses and the team of partners and investors in the acquired business work together to grow the business and sell the business at a profit in the future.
Investors and Partners
We seek investors. We seek partners with Internet business experience.
– We look to acquire profitable established Internet businesses with our investors and partners.
– Each investor or partner assesses and approves a target business prior to its acquisition.
– Each investor or partner owns a direct stake in the business that is acquired.
As an investor, you are an active partner in the business.
– You own a voting stake in the business.
– You can take part in the management of the business.
– You receive regular financial statements related to the business.
Return on Investment
We return profits to investors via:
1. Annual Income paid out from the operation of the business.
2. When the business is sold, each investor or partner receives their proportional share of the proceeds.
– We seek businesses that are over 2 years old and produce at least $100,000 Annual Profit.
– We look at online game & entertainment portals, lead generation websites, e-commerce websites, online directories, blogs, job boards, forums, auction websites, news websites, membership or subscription websites, affiliate (pay-per-performance and pay-per-click) websites, social media, dating, and review websites, etc.
We are not an investment fund. We are not money managers. We are business owner-operators.
We do not invest in startups.
Contact Us to invest or partner with us.